Tue, Dec 08|
Disrupting Higher Education in the wake of COVID-19
A panel Discussion organized by French Alumni Association and La French Tech Come to hear our great speakers from ZeeMee, Qwasar, and Sonoma State University talk about how COVID-19 disrupted higher education and what changes will stay after the pandemic.
Time & Location
Dec 08, 2020, 5:30 PM PST
About the Event
Come listen to a panel of experts in higher education talk about how COVID-19 has affected their industry, and what changes they believe will last. The event will be on December 8th, 2020 from 5:30pm to 6.30pm PST. The event will be free.
3 world-class experts have kindly accepted to participate in the Panel discussion:
- Jean-François Coget, Dean, School of Business and Economics, Sonoma State University
- Vanessa Roth-Didyk, CEO, ZeeMee
- Kwame Yamgnane, CEO, Qwasar
Rebecca Scholl, VP, Digital Innovation at GENPACT will be moderating the conversation.
Our Panel will address the following questions:
- How has COVID-19 shifted priorities in the industry?
- What changes do they believe will persist in a post-COVID world?
- How are students affected by these changes?
Thank you to our sponsors at Banque Transatlantique, Ivalua, Next World Capital, Partech Partners, Pramex International, Salesforce, Silicon Valley Bank, Storm Ventrues, and Total for their support organizing this event.