Wed, Sep 02|
The future of mobility and COVID-19
A panel Discussion organized by French Alumni Association and sponsored by la French Tech. Come to hear some great speakers from Tesla, Wrightspeed, Orsay Consulting and Compass Transportation take questions from Pierre Adida.
Time & Location
Sep 02, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
About the Event
In the difficult time of the Covid 19 Pandemic, our “Mobilty Disruption Panel” scheduled live last April will now happen on Zoom on September 2nd, 2020 from 6.00pm to 7.30pm PST. The event will be free.
We refocused the event around the theme of how COVID-19 affects the evolution of mobility.
Our Panel will address the questions that arose from the pandemic:
- How are new mobility players adapting their business model? (Concept, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain)
- How does the shared vehicle concept evolve to accommodate for protection recommendations? (Contactless, distancing, Self driving vehicles)
- How are transportation players optimizing their solutions? (Flexibilization, Flat-bed/Top Hat concept…)
3 experts have kindly accepted to participate to our Panel discussion:
- Marc Amblard, Managing Director, Orsay Consulting, Strategic Advisor on Mobility
- Gilbert Passin, Chief Operating Officer, Wrightspeed, Former VP Manufacturing at Tesla
- Hugo Roncal, Managing Director, Compass Transportation, Group TransDev